Friday 17 July 2015

THE PAGAN PRAYER


Ancient Gods, hear my prayer.
You who are the creators and guardians of all mankind.
You who gave the gift of life unto the universe.
To you I give my thanks for all the joys of life.
To you I give my praise for all those small things,
That I take for granted every day.

Grant your continued blessing unto your children.
Bring me health, wealth, love and joy.
Grant me your protection,
And forget not my loved ones.
Bring them love and joy and,
Grant them long life.
Let your shield be their protection.

O’ Ancient Gods, I salute you.
Bless your children, those that walk with you.
Hand in hand, unto the end of time.
Blessed be.


“The Pagan Prayer” first published as “The Pagan’s Prayer” in Fosket D.  (Ed.) (1996) Our psychic world.  Anchor Books of Peterborough.

Text copyright the Chattering Magpie.


No comments:

Post a Comment